Address : 18 Cau May - Muong Hoa - Sapa - Lao Cai - Vietnam
Area : Sapa Center
Bamboo Sapa Hotel is nestled in the heart of Sapa town, Laocai province, among the Hoang Lien Mountain range where are both the center for tourists and near the love market.
Bamboo Hotel Sapa is a new hotel established in September 2002. Bamboo Sapa Hotel is rated 3 stars and now it is considered one of the leading Hotels in Sapa
, particularly its views to the greatest valley and its perfect service plans which enable guests to have something special, different from others.
Sapa is 380km to the Northwest of Hanoi and located at 1.650m above the sea level. The minority cultures, pristine environment, special cool climate, the roof of Vietnam and Indochina - Fansipan
peak (3.143m above the sea level) and breathtakingly - unparalleled landscapes, which make Sapa one of the most well known destination in Vietnam, are the most interesting to see, discover & enjoy in Sapa.
Bamboo Hotel`s Amenities
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower (hot and cold water)
- Shaver & dryer outlets
- Refrigerator with mini bar
- Opening windows or balcony.
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- IDD telephones, Electric current 220vol
- Center heating system in winter (Euro standard)
- Provided with towels, shampoo, soap, and shave tools, laundry bags.
- Standard rooms: double rooms, spacious in 16m2 with one double bed, also furnished with a writing desk.
- Superior room: twin rooms, spacious in 26m2 with one king size bed and one single bed or 2 single beds, a large sitting area with chairs and a comfortable writing desk. All rooms feature a balcony for Mountain Fansipan and Muong Hoa valley view.
- Deluxe rooms: twin room, spacious in 36m2 with one king-size bed and one single bed, a large sitting area with chairs, sofa and a comfortable writing desk. All rooms feature a balcony for Mountain Fansipan and Muong Hoa valley view.
Bamboo Hotel`s Facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Bar/Pub/Lounge service
- Travel tour arrangement
- Foreign currency exchange
- Train station pick-up service
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Safe deposit box at reception desk
- Visa extension and air-ticket booking service
- Bamboo Sapa Restaurant: the biggest restaurant in Sapa having the view over Muong Hoa Valley with capacity for 250 people at the same time, we are proud that we have a rich menu with over 200 Vietnamese traditional courses and high quality Western food cooked by excellent cooks.
- Bamboo Bar: the biggest bar in Sapa enabling to host as many as 400 people, offering traditional minority music, dancing and festivals from 5 different ethnic groups in Sapa. The very hill tribal boys & girls from villages throughout Sapa perform all shows. The bar has a big collection of world famous beers and alcohols as well as locally brewed wines.
- Bar & Music - Live Traditional: Bar & Music - Live traditional Dance and music show by minority people living in Sapa such as H`Mong, Red Zao, Xa Pho, Day on every Friday and Saturday.
- Travel from station: There is no airport in Sapa (Laocai province), the nearest one is in Hanoi. It takes about 10 hours to travel by car or train from Hanoi to Sapa. The nearest train station in Laocai, is 37 Km from Sapa. To travel from Laocai - Sapa cost US$ 25 (Private 4 seats car), US$ 3 per person for public bus.
Online Booking Room Rate
Valid from 01 Jan, 2012 to 31 Dec, 2012
- All rates are in US$ per room per night, including breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- Free welcome drink upon arrival.
- No extra charge for child under 10 sharing bed with parents.
- Extra bed adds US$ 15/night/person.
- Check-in time at 2:00 PM, Check-out time at 12:00 noon.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- These rates are available only for bookings made with Hotels in Sapa and NOT available from the hotel directly.