Address : 01 Le Thanh Tong Street - Hoan Kiem District - Hanoi - Vietnam
Area : Hanoi Center
Situated adjacent to the Hanoi Opera House in the heart of Hanoi, the opening of the Hilton Opera Hanoi Hotel is music to the ears of business and leisure travellers alike. Inspired by the character of the famous Opera House opposite, this magnificent boutique-style hotel is a fusion of two long established traditions – gentle Vietnamese hospitality and graciousness, and the Hilton’s assurance of total reliability, impeccable service and first-class facilities.
The minute you arrive at your new 7 stories colonial styled home, you feel the warm, friendly embrace of the Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel. This grand new hotel blends beautifully with its surrounding environment – a new landmark that sits elegantly in the heart of the city center within walking distance of the business district, local attractions & shopping districts, especially the Old Quarter.
Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel`s Amenities
Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel`s Facilities:
- Individual controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV with international channels
- Luxuriously fitted bathroom with bathtub and shower
- IDD Telephone and fax
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Radio/music system and modern elevator
- Hair-dryer and Refrigerator
- Non-smoking room available
- Fire protection & smoke detector
- Mini-bar and personal safety-box in room
- Free Internet access in room
- Deluxe: located in low level, overlooking the garden. Elegant functional furnishings in a red/green traditional Vietnamese decor. King and twin beds available in 32m2.
- Executive Deluxe: located in Executive floor at high level, overlooking the Hanoi Opera house or City. Elegant functional furnishings in a red/green traditional Vietnamese decor. Executive Floor rooms enjoy additional benefits like exclusive check-in/out at the Executive Floor Reception, welcome drink and facial towel upon arrival, complimentary buffet breakfast in the clubroom, all day complimentary refreshments, happy hours with cakes from 3 - 5pm, pre-dinner cocktails with hors d`oeuvres from 6 - 8pm, additional bathroom amenities, complimentary use of meeting room (depending on availability), pressing of 1 suit a day is free of charge, newspapers and magazines and butler service upon request with minimal cost. King and twin beds available in 35m2.
- Executive Suite: Well-appointed with separate living room and bedroom, suites come with all the benefits available on theExecutive Floors. More than that the suites also set with wet bar, kitchenette, complimentary beverage, Jacuzzi.
Online Booking Room Rate:
- Bar des Artistes and Cafe Opera
- JJ`s Sports Bar and Turtle`s Poem restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool with its own snacks and bar service
- Children`s playground and babysitting service
- ATM in hotel and Fitness center
- Baggage Storage and Luggage Hold
- Barber/Beauty salon and Shoe Shine Stand
- Foreign currency exchange
- Travel tour arrangement
- Internet & Email service
- Audio/Visual equipment rental
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
- Florist, gift shop and news stand
- Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
- Airport Transfer: US$18 /way for a 4 seats car; US$22/way/7seats, US$24/way/16seats.
- Facilities: the hotel has the latest Health Club facility including a fitness center, sauna, spa, whirlpool and massage center.
- Conference Center: all 9 meeting rooms feature tate-of-the-art technical support Business Center. The Hilton Opera Hanoi boasts a grand ballroom which accommodates around 600 guests for a cocktail reception and 350 guests for a sit down dinner.
- The package rates are in US$ for 1 night staying, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
- The package rates are also available for split stays across, should your client be traveling to Halong Bay, for example, Night One: Opera Hilton Hanoi, Night Two: Halong Bay, Night Three: Opera Hilton Hanoi.
- Free 02 bottles of drinking water, English newspaper, use of gymnasium, sauna and car parking.
- No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents.
- Add USD 70/night/person more for an extra bed.
- Check-in time at 14:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
- Late check-out: 14:00-18:00, 50% charge. After 18:00, full-day charge.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- These rates are available only for bookings made with Hotels in Hanoi and NOT available from the hotel directly.
Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel Location Map
View Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel in a larger mapp>